2013 Series of Reading the Classics
Monday 11 November – Friday 15 November, 2013
at the following times
Monday, 11 November – Thursday, 14 November
11.30am – 6.00pm (excluding 1 – 2pm)
Friday, 15 November
11.30am – 5.00pm (excluding 1 – 2pm)
The registration procedure is:
· You can present at CIS, without appointment, during any one of these allocated times.
· Upon arrival, you are asked to obtain a copy of your transcript from the Registry.
· You will then be directed to a student advisor who will either help you in your choices of course units or confirm the choices you have made.
· The student advisor will then lodge your completed Registration Form at the Registry. The Dean of Studies at each seminary is the designated student advisor for the students concerned.
Please note the following:
· Registrations will not be accepted by email or by phone.
· Should you not be able to present personally for Registration during the allocated week, you should request an interview with the Academic Registrar either by speaking with the Registry Secretary, Mrs Mary Cassar.
· Should you wish to register into a Research Project, or a Research Essay, or another form of independent guided study, you are required to complete a Special Registration Application form. These are available online or from the Registry shelves.
Registrations for January Intensive Course Units close on
Friday 13 December, 2013
Registrations for Semester 1, 2013 close on Friday 24 January, 2014
At this point the viability of those course units with sessional lecturers is determined. It may be the case, from time to time, that, given the cancellation of a course unit due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted by the Registry after 24 January to make an alternate choice in our Registration.
Please find a downloadable pdf of this information here.