FOR JULY 2015 INTENSIVES AND
2nd SEMESTER, 2015 COURSE UNITS
Registrations for continuing students will take place during
Registration Week, Week 13, Semester 1, 2015
Monday 15 June – Thursday 18 June, 2015
at the following times
11.30am – 6.00pm (excluding 1 – 2pm)
The registration procedure is:
- You can present at CIS, without appointment, during any one of these allocated times.
- Upon arrival, you are asked to obtain a copy of your transcript from the Registry.
- You will then be directed to a student advisor who will either help you in your choices of course units or confirm the choices you have made.
- Students on an International Student Visa MUST ensure they meet with the Academic Registrar to discuss their choice of units.
- The student advisor will then lodge your completed Registration Form at the Registry. The Dean of Studies at each seminary is the designated student advisor for the students concerned.
Please note the following:
- Registrations will not be accepted by email or by phone.
- Should you not be able to present personally for Registration during the allocated week, you should request an interview with the Academic Registrar either by speaking with the Registry Secretary, Mrs Mary Cassar or by emailing me directly via email.
- Should you wish to register into a Research Project, or a Research Essay, or another form of independent guided study, you are required to complete one of the Special Registration Application forms. These are available online or from the Registry shelves.
Registrations for July Intensives Units close on Thursday 18 June, 2015
Registrations for Semester 2, 2015 Units close on Thursday 18 June, 2015
Late Registrations are only possible by appointment with the Registrar from:
22 – 25 June, 2015.
Late Registrations may be Subject to a $100 Fee.
The viability of those course units taught by sessional lecturers is determined on the closing dates for Registration. It may be the case that, from time to time, given the cancellation of a course unit due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted by the Registry to make an alternate choice.
Dr Rohan Curnow