The registration procedure is:
· You can present at CIS, without appointment, during any one of these allocated times.
· Upon arrival, you are asked to obtain a copy of your transcript from the Registry.
· You will then be directed to a student advisor who will either help you in your choices of course unit/s or confirm the choices you have made.
· Students on International Student Visas MUST contact the Registrar to ensure their visa conditions are met.
· The student advisor will then lodge your completed Registration Form at the Registry. The Dean of Studies at each seminary is the designated student advisor for the students concerned.
Please note the following:
· Registrations will not be accepted by email or by phone.
· Should you not be able to present personally for Registration during the allocated week, you should request an interview with the Registrar either by speaking with the Registry Secretary, Mrs Mary Cassar, or by emailing me directly.
· Should you wish to register into a Research Project, or a Research Essay, or another form of independent guided study, you must speak to the relevant lecturer in advance of registration week and complete a Special Registration Application form. These forms are available online or from the Registry shelves.
Registrations for July Intensive/Extensive Units close Thursday 9th June, 2016.
Registrations for Semester 2, 2016 Units close Thursday 9th June, 2016.
Late Registrations are only possible by appointment with the Registrar from: 27 – 30 June, 2016. A fee of $100 may apply.
The viability of those course units taught by sessional lecturers is determined on the closing dates for Registration. It may be the case that, from time to time, given the cancellation of a course unit due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted by the Registry to make an alternate choice.
Janelle Craig, Registrar